As a polyvalent maintenance technician you are responsible for the mechanical (60%) and electrical (40%) maintenance of the production installations and infrastructure. You also monitor the utilities (steam, compressed air, electricity, water treatment, ...).
You also support the production in all its aspects, ranging from electrical (strong and weak current) and pump technology, over measurement and control technology to PLC controls. Troubleshooting is an important part of your job.
You are employed in a shift system (Monday to Friday) with alternating morning (5h-13h) and afternoon shift (12h45-20h45).
You also work on-call shifts (with weekend service) every four weeks.
As a maintenance technician, you will report to the maintenance supervisor.
What are we looking for in the maintenance technician position?
- Technical diploma (A2), preferably in electromechanics (school-leaver is possible)
- Emphasis lies on your versatile knowledge
- Quality and safety are important to you
- The necessary independence to analyse problems yourself, to detect causes and to tackle these resolutely
- Team player: together with your colleagues from the maintenance team and the production operators you want to achieve the objectives set
- You want to continue to build and expand your knowledge of technology, you must and want to keep up with the latest evolutions
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch language is a must
- English, French and German are an added value
A full time, varied function within an experienced team. A thorough training on-the-job in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. Support and space to develop yourself in all aspects of the process industry in an automated environment. An individual training trajectory will be worked out with you. In addition, you will receive an open-ended contract and an attractive remuneration package. This looks as follows:
- Attractive competitive salary
- Meal vouchers as of 6 months in service
- Hospitalization insurance (with own contribution)
- Wage bonus
- 18 ADV days (6 paid, 12 unpaid)
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org