- Do you like to roll up your sleeves?
- Do you have experience in a production environment where safety and hygiene are paramount?
- Do you like to help build a good story as an assistant operator within our chocolate department?
Then we are looking for you!
As an assistant operator you will provide assistance and support to the main operator and to the production process of the Fillings and Compounds department (chocolate department).
Some of your duties as an assistant operator include:
- Receiving raw materials and managing the raw materials warehouse.
- Preparing the production batches: dosing powders and fats, melting butter and cocoa mass,....
- Directing various packaging processes
- Monitoring the quality of the product
- Unloading and loading of tankers
- Monitoring safe working behavior
- Assisting the chief operator with the production process
- Assisting with cleaning work and waste management
- Perform administration and reporting
- Working in a team
Work schedule: 3 shifts from Monday to Friday
- Early shift: 05.00h - 13.00h
- Late shift: 13.00h - 21.00h
- Night shift: 21.00h - 05.00h
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this assistant operator position?
- Technical A2 diploma or experience
- Good thinking skills
- Team player
- Safety, quality and hygiene are very important to you
- You have a good command of the Dutch language
A full-time, varied position within a team with a family character. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. A permanent contract after the training period and finally a nice remuneration package.
- Starting salary €19,3835/hour
- Shift premiums: 9% early and late shift, 29% night shift
- Meal vouchers after 6 months in service, €8/day worked
- 18 ADV-days of which 6 paid and 12 unpaid
- Hospitalization insurance for permanent employment subject to own contribution
- Salary bonus
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com