JUNIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER IN BRIEF:
- Are you looking for a challenging planning position?
- Do you have a passion for food, accuracy and IT?
- And are you looking for a new challenge in a growing and thriving company?
Then we are looking for you!
As a production planner, you are the link between purchasing, sales, production and logistics.
Some of your tasks include:
- Drawing up production and requirement planning for both the oil and fat department and the chocolate department.
- This in function of the quality requirements and customer specific criteria, as well as taking into account the predefined KPI's.
- Management of: raw materials, intermediate products, auxiliary raw materials, bulk and packaged finished products
- Follow-up of these processes in company specific software
- Managing the SAP upgrade
You will be part of the production planning, inventory and forecasting team and you will also be included in the managerial staff (after internal training).
What are we looking for in you as an ideal candidate for this production planner position?
- Bachelor/master level of thinking
- Open and constructive communicator with a strong willingness to listen
- The necessary flexibility, read: do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
- Helicopter view
- Priority setting is ingrained in you and you do it with ease, you are stress resistant
- Fluent and intensive user of IT, experience with SAP (MRP module) and/or WMS are an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- Customer focus and quality are always your priority
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Attractive remuneration package
- Meal vouchers €8/working day
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Extensive insurance package (hospitalization and group insurance)
- 12 ADV-days
- Flexible Income Plan
- Pay Bonus
Self-care also plays an important role within Fuji Oil Europe. Thus, we offer 1x/week a varied range of sports sessions, 1x/month a breathing session and our well-being and party team organizes numerous fun activities throughout the year.
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org