To strengthen our operator team, we are looking for an 'operator loading and unloading'. The job is mainly fieldwork, where a close collaboration with the other operators, maintenance department, lab technicians,... is required to guarantee optimal operation of the entire plant.
Your duties will be as follows as an ‘operator loading and unloading’:
- Loading and unloading of bulk citernes and containers (field and screen work)
- Unloading of ships
- Unloading additives, auxiliary raw materials and packaging material
- The necessary administration around loading and unloading (CMR, weigh tickets, loading receipts,...)
- Stock management
- Follow-up part of the utilities: sludge dewatering, heat recovery,...
- Internal transfers (bulk and general cargo)
Work in a 2-shift system from Monday to Friday.
- Early shift: 5 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Late shift: 12.45 p.m. - 8.45 p.m.
You will report as an operator loading and unloading to the Teamleader Oils & Fats.
What are we looking for in you as an ideal candidate for this position?
- Technical A2 diploma or experience as an operator
- Experience in the food industry is a plus
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves
- Outdoor work does not scare you
- Working independently, but teamwork is also necessary in this position
- Experience with the forklift and transpallet is desirable
- Knowledge of languages: Dutch
- French and English are a plus
- You have feeling with quality, hygiene (HACCP) and safety
A full-time, varied position within a team with a family character. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential. A permanent contract after the training period and finally a nice remuneration package.
- Starting salary €20,6144/hr
- Shift premiums: 9% in both early and late shift
- Meal vouchers €8 per day worked after 6 months in service
- 18 ADV-days of which 6 paid and 12 unpaid
- Hospitalization insurance in case of permanent employment
- Salary bonus
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com