Within the sales team you are the logistics contact for a group of customers and you are responsible for scheduling and following up deliveries to those customers. You follow up the load and delivery and handle logistical problems and complaints related to this.
Some of your tasks as 'Customer Services Officer':
- Management of open contracts
- Registration of customer orders in SAP
- Check conformity with sales order, deviations are discussed with the responsible Sales Manager.
- Taking into account credit limits and prepayments
- Preparation of customer-specific documents (cargo guidance)
- Optimal planning of deliveries and production capacity, this in cooperation with production planning and the transport department
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Experience within a customer service function is a plus but not an absolute must
- You are the key figure when it comes to communication, both positive and less pleasant messages you convey professionally
- Stress resistant
- You consider customer orientation of paramount importance
- Microsoft Office, and especially Excel, holds no secrets for you
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- You like to put your language skills into practice: Dutch, English and French are daily fare, German or other languages are a huge added value
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Nice remuneration package
- Meal vouchers €8/working day
- Extensive insurance package (hospitalization and group insurance)
- 18 ADV-days
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org