Fuji Oil Europe is looking for a Sales Executive to manage the B2B customer portfolio in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany/France. The main part of your tasks will consist of following up projects and business with existing customers ("farming"), of course in time you must also be able and willing to prospect ("hunting").
We are looking for a Sales Executive with the potential and ambition to eventually grow into a Sales Manager position.
Here are some of the tasks of the Sales Executive at Fuji Oil Europe:
- You act as right hand and backup to all Sales Managers.
- Checking cost price elements and closing sales contracts
- Monitoring commodity markets and providing advice to customers
- Commercial communication with customers and prospects
- Administration in SAP (entering customer data, changing contracts...)
- Registration and handling of complaints
- Follow up payments
If you would grow into a Sales Manager position, your tasks will evolve:
- Management of your own customer base (mainly producers of chocolates, chocolate products, cookies, bakery and ice cream products)
- Independently responsible for pricing policy, market advice and the conclusion and follow-up of contracts
- Preparation of forecast/budget in relation to planned deliveries
- Analyzing the market and looking for new opportunities for fillings, coatings and chocolates
- For customer-oriented solutions, you work together with the R&D engineers
- Customer visits and participation in trade fairs (trips of 1 to 2 days)
You work closely with other departments such as logistics, purchasing, R&D application and production. As Sales Executive, you will report to the Business Unit Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this Sales Executive position?
We are looking for someone who has at least a first working experience in a commercial, administrative or product technical role.
- Preferably a master degree (economics, commercial engineer, industrial engineer...) or equivalent experience as a Sales Executive.
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Willingness to learn German/French or knowledge of German/French is a plus
- Interest in the product technical aspect of oil, fats, chocolate
- In-depth, inquisitive attitude and the ability to anticipate quickly
- Commercial feeling
- Strong administrative skills, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Fluent communicator (internally, but also in negotiating/selling)
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training (also in different departments: logistics, R&D) in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- Working conditions are in line with your experience
- Extensive insurance package: hospitalization and group insurance
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- Cell phone and subscription
- 12 ADV days
- Flexible Income Plan
Email your resume and motivation to email@example.com