Fuji Oil Europe is looking for a Sales Manager to manage the B2B customer portfolio in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany/France. The main part will consist of following up projects and business with existing customers ("farming"), but of course as Sales Manager you must also be able and willing to prospect ("hunting").
Here are some of the tasks of the Sales Manager at Fuji Oil Europe:
- Management of your own customer base (mainly producers of chocolates, chocolate products, cookies, bakery and ice cream products)
- Independently responsible for pricing policy, market advice and the conclusion and follow-up of contracts
- Preparation of forecast/budget in relation to planned deliveries
- Analyzing the market and looking for new opportunities for fillings, coatings and chocolates
- For customer-oriented solutions, you work together with the R&D engineers
- Customer visits and participation in trade fairs (trips of 1 to 2 days)
You work closely with other departments such as logistics, purchasing, R&D application and production. As Sales Manager you will report to the Business Unit Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this Sales Manager position?
- Experience as a Sales Manager
- Technical background (industrial engineer, commercial engineer, TEW, bio-engineer,...)
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Willingness to learn German/French language or knowledge of German/French is a plus
- Interest in the product technical aspect of oil, fats, chocolate
- In-depth, inquisitive attitude and the ability to anticipate quickly
- Commercial feeling with a passion for selling and negotiating
- Strong administrative skills, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Fluent communicator (internally, but also in negotiating/selling)
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training (also in different departments: logistics, R&D) in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- Working conditions are in line with your experience
- Extensive insurance package: hospitalization and group insurance
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- Cell phone and subscription
- 12 ADV days
- Flexible Income Plan
- Company car
Email your resume and motivation to email@example.com