As a Purchaser, you are responsible for the procurement of a particular product group. You independently manage the entire purchasing process, from detecting purchasing needs to contracting with the supplier.
Some of your daily challenges include:
- Converting forecast to contracts/orders
- Requesting price quotes and issuing tenders
- Negotiate with suppliers with an eye for optimal value for money
- Integral follow-up of complaints
- Administrative processing in SAP
Together with colleagues within the Procurement department, you follow up on the markets of strategic raw materials, so that you can take over the daily, operational purchasing tasks as backup.
Finally, you will take over the tasks of the Raw Material Services Officer as backup if needed. You ensure the continuity of raw material contract settlement and record the related transactions in SAP. You give the necessary payment instructions to the accounting department.
What are we looking for in you as a purchaser?
- A bachelor degree in an economic or technical direction is a good basis
- As well as relevant work experience in purchasing
- The courage to take and execute purchase decisions independently
- Commercially minded, negotiation is your second nature
- Efficient and accurate work is self-evident for you
- You like to work in a context with international contacts
- Fluent communication in Dutch and English (oral and written), French is a plus
- You are fluent with the standard Office package
- Experience with SAP is an asset
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 2 days a week from home
- Attractive remuneration package
- Meal vouchers €8/working day
- Extensive insurance package (hospitalization and group insurance)
- 12 ADV days
- Flexible Income Plan
- Pay Bonus
Email your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org