As a technician mechanics at Fuji Oil Europe, you will join our 10-person maintenance team consisting of permanent employees and contractors. Your work will mainly be workshop work, but fieldwork can of course also come into play.
The duties of a mechanic consist of 3 major parts:
- All kinds of overhauls from A to Z (pumps, valves, globe valves, butterfly valves,...).
- Engines you come into contact with day in and day out: replacing bearings, turning and milling shafts, flanges,...
- Gearboxes and alignments of motors-pumps
You are employed in daytime hours (8h-16h30) or a 2-shift system (Monday to Friday) with alternating morning (5h-13h) and afternoon shifts (12h45-20h45).
As a mechanic, you will report to the maintenance supervisor.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this technician mechanics position?
- Technical degree (A2) in mechanics, electromechanics,...
- Turning and milling skills (conventional lathe)
- Notions of pneumatics and hydraulics are an asset
- Quality and safety are your priority
- The necessary independence to analyze problems yourself, detect causes and deal with them decisively
- You want to build up and expand your knowledge of technology
- Thorough knowledge of the Dutch language is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
A full-time, varied position within a team with a family character. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential.
- Starting salary €20.6144/hr.
- Job in daytime hours 8h-16h30 or 2 shifts
- Meal vouchers €8 per day worked after 6 months in service
- 18 ADV-days of which 6 paid and 12 unpaid
- Hospitalization insurance with permanent employment subject to own contribution
- Salary bonus
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com