As 'Teamleader Logistics' you will have the following tasks:
- As first line manager you are responsible for the coordination and training of the Oils & Fats
- operations team for logistics activities
- Organizational and technical supervision of the activities in and around the high bay warehouse and packing for the Oils & Fats department, as well as the PRS activities
- Stock management and MRP packaged goods (raw material, auxiliary raw material, additive, packaging, finished product)
- Ensuring the highest level of quality, hygiene and food safety for each operation respecting ISO standards, 5S, Lean, ...
- Ensuring safety at the highest level and safeguarding environmental requirements
You will report to the Production Manager Oils & Fats.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Basic knowledge of logistical installations, but especially of logistical processes or you have a strong interest in this
- Notions of SAP, WMS, understanding of IT interfaces or you have a strong interest in this
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration techniques is a plus
- You maintain a close and positive collaboration with the team of "Production"
- You are strong in transferring knowledge, can motivate people (even at difficult moments) and enthuse them. You give a pat on the back and adjust where necessary.
- You are stress resistant and like a pragmatic and systematic approach
- You can set priorities and you have an eye for the whole picture
- Full-time position in daytime employment. Shift insertion is required in case of absences (shift pre-mie).
- Barematic position
- Varied job with encouragement of own initiative and contribution
- Space within the own job and therefore also responsibility
- Dynamic and international work environment with growth potential
- Flexible working hours
- 18 ADV-days
- Extensive insurance package
- Meal vouchers €8/day worked
- Motivated and experienced colleagues who are happy to help you with your development
Mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com