NOTE: recruitment for this position is done exclusively through Dupp.
Apply or get more info
Fuji Europe Africa is part of Fuji Oil Group, founded in Osaka in 1950. Fuji Oil evolved from a producer specialized in tropical oils and fats into a worldwide leading supplier of plant-based food solutions. The Fuji Oil Group delivers all sorts of delicious and healthy foods to all of its customers through its business in four fields: vegetable oils and fats, industrial chocolate, emulsified and fermented ingredients and soy-based ingredients. At Fuji Oil, sustainability is at the heart of the business. Embedded in social and environemental responsibility, their mission is to develop and produce sustainable plant-based food ingredients. In May 2021, the Sustainability Development Team (SDT) was established at Fuji Europe Africa B.V. in the Netherlands. The SDT actively tracks the latest information and legislative trends related to sustainability, identifies future risks and opportunities and integrates these insights into business decision-making processes, enhancing the Fuji Oil Group’s reputation as a sustainability leader.
We are looking for a Sustainability Analyst who wants to join this change-making and future-oriented team.
As a Junior Sustainability Analyst, you will be measuring and reporting the environmental and social impact of Fuji Oil products along the value chain. You will closely work with our production sites to assess and disclose the sustainability performance of the products they manufacture. You will be a valuable member to a small team because of your technical background in sustainability.
- Collect data and desk research on sustainability due diligence and studies.
- Prepare reports and presentations of such studies.
- Focal point for sustainability reporting and disclosure.
- Travel abroad to attend conferences and meetings (20%).
You are a young professional looking for a first or second step in your career. You are driven to work on improving sustainability in the food sector to decrease the environmental impact. You prefer working in a knowledge-based environment, have strong analytical skills and affinity for data..
- Master or HBO degree on environmental science or similar study with a relevance to sustainability.
- Sustainability related knowledge is a requirement.
- Analytical and Flexible.
- Self-reliant, self-starter and independent.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Dutch speaking and located is a plus.
- Experience with LCA and Simapro is a plus.
- The opportunity to really make an impact, to build something significant from a small start.
- Work in a knowledge-based company with short communication lines
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself on the job.
Amsterdam Zuid, The Netherlands – Travel 20%
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in this position, please apply through Dupp as they're our recruitment partner for this vacancy:
- Contact Menthe van Vierssen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-83406199
- or apply on https://www.dupp.nl/vacature/sustainability-analyst-fuji-europe-africa/
- or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.