As a production planner you are the link between purchase, sales, production and logistics.
Some of your tasks in this role:
- Emerge production- and requirements planning for both oil & fat department, and the chocolate department
- In function of the quality expectations and client specific criteria, as well as taking into account the predefined KPI’s
- Management of: raw materials, intermediate products, auxiliary raw materials, bulk and packaged finished products
- Follow up of the processes in company specific software
- Guide the SAP upgrade
You will be part of the production planning, inventory and forecasting team and you will also be included in the framework staff (after internal training).
- Bachelor/master thinking level
- Experience as a production planner in an industrial surroundings is a huge plus
- Open and constructive communicator with a strong willingness to listen
- The needed flexibility
- You can say of yourself that you have a ‘helicopter view’
- You can easily set priorities, you are stress resistant
- Fluent and intensive user of IT, experience with SAP (MPR module) and/or WMS are an added value
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages
- Customer focus and quality are always your priority
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough training on-the-job in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. An indefinite contract, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home 2 days a week and a nice remuneration package (meal vouchers €8/worked day, extensive insurance package, 12 ADV days, Flexible Income Plan, BenefitsAtWork).
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org