Fuji Oil Europe is looking for a 'PLC programmer' to join the engineering team. You program the PLC's, test them en manage them.
Some of your tasks as a 'PLC programmer':
- Programming Siemens PLCs (Simatic S7-300, S7-400 and S7-1500).
- o Modification of existing installations
- o Programming new installations
- Adapting and expanding Scada images on WinCC
- Communication from the PLC to higher level systems for the following applications:
- o Downloading of recipes
- o Production reporting
- Provide support in case of process interruptions
- On-call (evening and weekend) every 4 to 5 weeks
You report to the Engineering & Process Manager and work very closely with the Electrical Engineer and the Proces Engineer Instrumentation.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Bachelor/master level of education (industrial engineer electricity, industrial sciences, electromechanics,...)
- Experience in programming PLC software is required
- PCS-7 knowledge is a plus
- Practical knowledge of IT networks
- Analytically strong: translating processes into process control via PLC
- Team player
- Innovative, critical and result oriented
- Fluent in the Dutch language
- Knowledge of common PC applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
A full-time and varied position within the Engineering team. Extensive on-the-job training in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. An indefinite contract, flexible working hours and an attractive salary package (permanence pay, meal vouchers €8/day, extensive insurance package, an attractive number of days off, possibility to work from home 2 days/week, Benefits@work).
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org