As a payroll administrator, you will be responsible within our HR- team for keeping time records up to date and assisting in the preparation of the payroll administration. In time, you will have the opportunity to develop as a Payroll Officer for our labour force.
Following tasks will also be part of your duties:
- Independent management of files related to industrial accidents, time credit, career interruption, Flemish training leave, medical examinations,…
- Coordinate of all training activities: contact external training partners, reporting and submitting grant files
- Ensure the planning and follow-up of the temporary- employment: contacting our temporary employment partners, welcoming new temporary employees, follow up the performance and invoicing
- Support the HR team: onboarding new employees, monthly reporting recruiting activities, general office duties,…
- Optimize of our HR- department
You report to the HR-manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- You have a bacherlor degree
- You feel totally comfortable in an administrative-supporting role
- Experience is not a must, motivation is
- Positive set teamplayer
- You work pro-active and accurate
- You’re looking for an approachable culture with a hands-on mentality
- You’re integer with the necessary curiosity
A challenging, fulltime job in our small but pleasant HR-team. Where you’re encouraged to bring ideas and work them out. You will be working in a dynamic environment. We offer a job where you are given the freedom to arrange your own days, but where we also expect you to take responsibility for your own tasks. A contract of indefinite duration with flexible hours, 18 compensation days, meal vouchers 8€/worked day, BenefitsAtWork, extensive insurance package, no collective closure and salary according to experience.
Mail you resume and motivation to email@example.com