As an auxiliary operator, you will provide assistance and support to the main operator and to the production process of the ‘Fillings and Compounds’ department (chocolate department).
Some of your duties as an auxiliary operator include:
- Receiving raw materials and managing the raw materials warehouse
- Preparing the production batches: dosing powders and fats, melting butter and cocoa mass,...
- Controlling various packaging processes
- Unloading and loading tankers
- Assisting the chief operator with the production process
- Assisting with cleaning and waste management
- Carrying out administration and reporting
Work schedule: 3 shifts from Monday to Friday
- Early shift: 05.00h - 13.00h
- Late shift: 13.00h - 21.00h
- Night shift: 21.00h - 05.00h
What are we looking for in this operator position?
- Technical A2 diploma or experience
- Good thinking skills
- Team player
- Safety, quality and hygiene are important to you
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language
A full time, varied function within a team with a family character. A thorough training on-the-job in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. A permanent contract option after the training period and finally an attractive remuneration package.
- Starting salary €17,7879/h
- Shift premiums: 9% early and late shift, 29% night shift
- Meal vouchers €8/day worked, after 6 months in service
- 18 ADV days of which 6 paid and 12 unpaid
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org