As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising about 10 people. You will be part of the technical staff and report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Some of your duties include:
- Organization and coordination of daily activities for the maintenance technicians, consisting of work distribution, preparation of spare parts and interventions.
- Follow up preventive maintenance program
- Organization and follow-up of preventive maintenance and interim inspections
- Keeping records up to date
- Preparing maintenance activities in consultation with the production supervisors
- Following up spare parts management, placing orders
- Replacing and/or assisting maintenance technicians
- Giving internal training courses
- Fill in for the Maintentance Manager in case of absence
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Bachelor degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- Strong skills in both electricity and mechanics
- Passion for technology and willingness to continue to invest in yourself
- Fluent planning is a must
- Quality and safety are very important to you
- Communicatively strong. You will not only be responsible for your own team, but also for a smooth and open communication with other departments and external parties is of great importance.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch and English, additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is an added value
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment with growth potential. Support and space to develop yourself in all facets of the process industry in an automated environment. You will also receive an open-ended contract and an attractive remuneration package. This looks as follows:
- Meal vouchers €8/working day
- Extensive insurance package (hospitalization, private accidents, ...)
- 12 paid ADV days
- Flexible Income Plan
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org