Are you looking for a varied lab position in a QC/QA environment?
Does a 3 shift system and occasional weekend work appeal to you?
Do you have a degree in a chemical field?
3x check? Then read on quickly!
The job as a QC/QA lab assistant consists of three major parts: (1) the execution of the analysis plans, (2) inspection of bulk tankers and containers for incoming raw materials, but also for loading finished products and (3) support tasks.
The following is a more detailed description of the duties as a QC/QA lab assistant:
1. Execution of analysis plans of incoming raw materials, intermediate fractions and final end products.
- Receiving and visually checking incoming samples.
- Perform analyses according to the correct method and within the scheduled timeframe
- Input analysis results into LIMS (manually & via equipment) + verification
- Evaluation results and taking action in case of deviations
- Validation of deviating results after consulting the responsible manager
2. Inspection bulk tankers and containers upon incoming goods and before loading finished products
- Check basic data and documents
- External and internal inspection and input results into LIMS
- Preparation of loading documents, loading sample and seals
- Quality checks on loading sample and preparation of witness samples
- Verification and signing loading documents
3. Supporting tasks
- Cleanliness QA lab and equipment
- Daily control of wastewater and distillery water
- Making test mixtures and performing ring tests
- Calibration lab equipment and recording calibration status
As a QC/QA lab technician, you will report to the QC/QA Coordinator.
Hours schedule week: early (5am-1pm), day (8am-4:30pm), late (1pm-21pm) and night (9am-5pm).
Weekend hours schedule: on Saturdays work between 7am-17pm, on Sundays between 9am-19pm.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this QC/QA lab assistant position?
- A relevant degree (chemistry, laboratory techniques,...)
- Experience with GC and HPLC techniques is a plus
- Accuracy and efficiency are ingrained in you
- Flexibility, both in terms of tasks and working hours
- The necessary independence, but also a dose of team play
- A 3-shift system (early-late-night) appeals to you, as well as weekend work (on average 1 in 10 weekends) and on-call work (during the weekend in a fixed schedule)
- Experience in a lab within the food sector we see as a plus, but not a must
- Knowledge of the Dutch language. Additional languages (French, English and German) are nice to have in order to communicate with foreign drivers.
A full-time position as a lab technician within the QC/QA team. The opportunity, support and space to develop and perfect in all facets of contemporary quality control in a growing food company. A thorough training on-the-job in a dynamic and international working environment. You can count on warm and experienced colleagues.
- Permanent contract as employee
- Competitive salary package (scales)
- Exceptional insurance package (hospitalization, group and private accident insurance)
- Meal vouchers of €8/day worked
- 18 paid ADV days
- Salary bonus
- Bicycle lease
Self-care also plays an important role within Fuji Oil Europe. Thus, we offer 1x/week a varied range of sports sessions, 1x/month a breathing session and our wellness team organizes numerous fun activities throughout the year.
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com