At Fuji Europe Africa BV, new business opportunities are created based on the Fuji Oil Group’s portfolio of plant-based food solutions. Businesses in Europe include oils & fats, cocoa fillings and compound and soy-based functional ingredients. Fuji Europe Africa plays a key role in research & development and sustainability for the Fuji Oil Group. They support innovation through partnering with universities, R&D institutes and other external partners in Europe. To support them with their far-reaching ambitions for sustainability, Fuji Europe Africa is looking for a Junior Sustainability Analyst
Do you want to make an impact on sustainability in the food sector by mapping and measuring the environmental impact of Fuji Oil’s products along the value chain?
As a Junior Sustainability Analyst, you will be measuring and reporting the environmental and social impact of Fuji Oil products along the value chain. You will closely work with our production sites to assess and disclose the sustainability performance of the products they manufacture. You will be a valuable member to a small team because of your technical background in sustainability.
- Collect data and desk research on sustainability due diligence and studies.
- Prepare reports and presentations of such studies.
- Focal point for sustainability reporting and disclosure.
- Travel abroad to attend conferences and meetings (20%).
You are a young professional looking for a first or second step in your career. You are driven to work on improving sustainability in the food sector to decrease the environmental impact. You prefer working in a knowledge-based environment, have strong analytical skills and affinity for data..
- Master or HBO degree on environmental science or similar study with a relevance to sustainability.
- Sustainability related knowledge is a requirement.
- Analytical and Flexible.
- Self-reliant, self-starter and independent.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Dutch speaking and located is a plus.
- Experience with LCA and Simapro is a plus.
- The opportunity to really make an impact, to build something significant from a small start.
- Work in a knowledge-based company with short communication lines
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself on the job.
Amsterdam Zuid, The Netherlands – Travel 20%
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org