Generalist HR partner with an eye for change!
You will be responsible for further shaping and rolling out the HR policy.
You will have a broad responsibility concerning recruitment and selection, career development, training programs, performance management, organizational development, compensation and benefits, etc. Together with the management you develop the HR policy around these topics.
- As a people manager you coach the HR team (four employees) and you focus on the growth of everyone's talents, knowledge and skills
- You function as a business partner for the management. As advisor and coach you focus on the growth of leadership skills and communication
- You initiate and support change processes with the aim of guiding the organization to the next level. By being close to the business, you know how to create support for this
- You do not limit yourself to your own HR domain but, from a strong business orientation, you work across functions and departments
- You help ensure a good social climate within the organization
- You take the lead in various projects concerning e.g. well-being, employer branding, etc.
You report in staff to the Managing Director, and for the administrative part to the Finance & Administration Director.
- You combine a higher education with general HR experience in an industrial environment
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Belgian social legislation and are already familiar with payroll processes
- Knowledge of e-Blox is a plus
- You have experience with the guidance of change processes and the development of HR processes, and an understanding of modern organizational forms
- With your interpersonal skills and maturity, you know how to win the trust of your interlocutors so you can guide an organization in change. You are empathetic and possess a large dose of organizational sensitivity
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English
- You get a very broad and varied job with many contacts. Thinking along and taking initiative are highly valued within the organization where innovation is key
- The opportunity to leave your mark on various HR-topics
- Your talent and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary complemented with an attractive package of benefits
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org