NOTE: recruitment for this position is done exclusively through Dupp.
Apply or get more info
One of the Fuji Oil Group’s core values is “challenge and innovation” and therefore the new and growing innovation team in the Netherlands is being set up close to the heart of the innovation in Food Valley Wageningen. As a scientist you will be focussing on the development of new techniques and emulsion-based ingredients to improve the functionality of plant based foods. Your findings will contribute to the development of Fuji Oil products and their application in foods. As the Innovation Center is still in a start-up phase, you will be expected to be adaptable to the present circumstances and contribute to the future plans for the Center.
- Responsible for leading product & process development projects of emulsion-based foods and/or ingredients that meet the needs of global plant-based foods
- Conduct lab & pilot study, sample analysis, shelf-life study including presentation and final reporting
- Starting new (scientific) projects based around emulsion science and ensuring that they can be implemented in a production environment
- Connecting with Fuji’s Institute for Creating the Future in Japan and the R&D team located at the production-site in Ghent, Belgium
- Following trends and technological developments to further improve ingredient use and production technologies and translate these into new innovative concepts
- Reporting to the Managing Director Europe and Africa.
- MSc degree, in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Chemistry or similar
- Relevant experience in application development and common structural and chemical lipid analysis techniques
- Able to design experimental plans and adapt experimental procedures and protocols
- Demonstrated effective project management skills with sound influencing and communication skills, fluency in English
- Comfortable working in a multinational company
- The successful candidate will also need to be highly adaptable, able to establish and maintain collaborations and be comfortable taking on challenging projects which stretch beyond their area of expertise.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in this position, please apply through Dupp as they're our recruitment partner for this vacancy:
- Contact Michiel Dekkers, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-86805669
- or apply on https://www.dupp.nl/vacature/emulsion-scientist-fuji-oil-group-global-innovation-center/
- or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.