Fuji Oil Europe is looking for an 'Electrical Engineer' who will mainly focus on projects at the site that are aimed at expanding production capacity, as well as incorporating improvements to existing systems. You always do this in close cooperation with the operations department, guaranteeing operational continuity is a joint objective. You will end up in a company with development opportunities. In time you will have the opportunity to take on a coordinating role in the execution phase of projects for the electrical section. The intention is that you will eventually be involved in all engineering projects.
Some of your tasks as 'Electrical Engineer':
- Designing and optimizing electrical boards
- Drawing of the PIDs
- Detail engineering of cabling (motors, valves, instrumentation)
- Managing contractors (cable routing, mounting of signs, installation of cables, ensuring quality of execution, planning of work, ...)
- Preparation of the AREI inspection of the installations (including cable calculations)
- As Builts of electrical diagrams, PIDs and layouts (post intervention file)
You will report to the Engineering & Process Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Bachelor/master level of thinking (industrial engineer electricity, industrial sciences, electromechanics,...)
- Experience in engineering of electrical installations
- Knowledge of Autocad is a must, Autocad Electrical is a plus
- Knowledge of the Caneco software is a plus
- Planful and structured work
- Independence in combination with the necessary amount of team play
- Fluent in the Dutch language
- Passive use of English (especially ability to read instructions)
- Knowledge of common PC applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
A full-time and varied position within the Engineering team. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. An indefinite contract, flexible working hours and an attractive salary package (meal vouchers €8/day, extensive insurance package, an attractive number of days off, Benefits@work).
Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com