With strong affinity for "intellectual property"
Are you looking for a varied position that focuses on development in an R&D environment?
In addition, do you have interest/knowledge of intellectual property (IP)?
Do you have a master's degree in a (bio)chemical/engineering direction?
3x check? Then read on quickly, because then we are looking for you!
The job responsibilities are divided into two major parts, namely 'development' and 'intellectual property'. In the development part, the following tasks are part of your duties:
- Study on fats, fat related products and fat containing products (both analyses and literature review)
- Development of new products and applications (fats and support for fillings and compounds + processing)
- Study customer-specific questions, from analysis of the problem to coordinating and/or conducting tests
- Design and planning new medium and longterm projects
- Interpret competitor samples and develop (improved) alternatives
- Assist production, process and QA to maintain/improve product quality technical support application and sales team
- Report research results to R&D and Sales team
Monitor and manage Intellectual Property, patents and related:
- Coordinate IP and patents with external patent attorney and with Fuji Oil group
- Writing patent applications
- Manage and coordinate possible oppositions
- Protection of own intellectual property
- Manage and coordinate economically related IP aspects, such as follow-up patent licenses and royalties
You will report as 'Development Manager' to the R&D Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this 'Development Manager' position?
- Master's degree in a scientific direction (bio-engineering, chemistry, biochemistry,...)
- Or relevant work experience
- Technical knowledge of vegetable oils, fats and/or chocolate
- Dots and commas are important to you, read: accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both towards R&D and other departments
- Analytical thinking
- Independent, but also a team player
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language
- Knowledge and experience with 'intellectual property' is a nice to have
A full-time position as Development Manager within the R&D team. The opportunity, support and space to develop in an exciting production company. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international work environment. You can count on warm and experienced colleagues.
- Permanent contract as a framework
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Exceptional insurance package (hospitalization, group and private accident insurance)
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- 12 paid ADV days
- Flexible working hours
- CAO90 Salary Bonus
- Flexible Income Plan (bicycle leasing or retirement savings)
- After the introductory period, possibility of working from home (2d/week)
Self-care also plays an important role within Fuji Oil Europe. Thus, we offer 1x/week a varied range of sports sessions, 1x/month a breathing session and our well-being and party team organizes numerous fun activities throughout the year.
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org