As a business controller, you are an important link in our company. You are the pivot between production and finance. You have an advisory role towards management with the aim of steering the financial and operational performance and defining and achieving the strategic objectives. You work on improving, standardizing and digitizing the financial and business processes.
Some of your tasks as a business controller will be:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports for the Fuji Oil Group
- Follow up the budget and operational results
- Setting up and guiding the budgeting and forecasting process
- Calculate, simulate and maintain transparent cost prices in SAP in order to support
- Support of sales and capacity utilization
- Management of product master data in SAP
- Developing action plans in function of process optimization
- Point of contact for J-Sox in the organization (internal/Fuji Oil Group/company auditor)
You will report to the ICT, Controlling & Accounting Manager.
What are we looking for in the business controller position?
- Bachelor/Master level of education
- Experience of three years as a controller (preferably in a production environment)
- Someone who is willing to keep learning and growing every day
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Team player with an analytical mind
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, SAP is a huge asset
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written
- Experience in M&A process and integration is a plus
- An approachable culture with a hands-on mentality appeals to you
A full-time, varied position within an experienced team. A thorough training on-the-job in a dynamic and international work environment with growth potential. An indefinite contract, flexible working hours, the possibility to work from home 2 days a week and an attractive remuneration package (meal vouchers, extensive insurance package, 12 ADV days, Flexible Income Plan, BenefitsAtwork).
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org