As an accountant AZ at Fuji Oil Europe you will be responsible for extremely correct processing of the accounts, but also support your colleagues in their tasks. The intention is to eventually take on additional and more complex tasks. You will be responsible for all accounting and financial activities from A to Z.
Some of the duties of the AZ accountant at Fuji Oil Europe:
- Responsible for supplier accounting
- Entry of invoices
- Matching invoices and order forms
- Follow up order forms
- Follow up suppliers
- Debtor accounting: following up customers, reminders, etc.
- Make payments in Isabel and provide first-line support to customers for payment follow-up.
- Processing payments in SAP
- Assisting the general accounting within the framework of reporting and internal control
- Ad hoc participation in projects
- Participating in optimization and digitalization processes
- GL accounting
- Reporting to authorities
- Back-up VAT returns
- Assisting and preparing annual accounts
- Audit of the accounts and reconciliation of the balance sheet
As an accountant, you will report to the Finance & ICT Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this accountant position?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance
- Experience is not a requirement, but a plus
- SAP knowledge and experience is nice to have
- Good basic knowledge of Excel
- Affinity with IT
- Critical, analytical and accurate
- The necessary eagerness to learn
- Fluent communication and reporting
- Command of the Dutch language and good knowledge of English
A full-time position as an accountant within the local finance team, where you are encouraged to put forward and develop ideas, especially in the context of further efficiency gains and digitalization. A thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international working environment. You can count on warm and experienced colleagues.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive insurance package (hospitalization and group insurance)
- Meal vouchers of €8/working day
- 18 paid ADV days
- Possibility to work 2 days a week from home after the induction period
- Salary bonus
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org