Some of the duties of the accountant at Fuji Oil Europe:
- Taking care of the supplier bookkeeping
- Entering invoices
- Matching invoices and order forms
- Follow up order forms
- Follow up suppliers
- Accounts receivable follow-up: customer follow-up, reminders, etc.
- Execute payments in Isabel and provide first-line support to customers in following up payments
- Processing payments in SAP
- Assisting with general accounting within the framework of reporting and internal control
- Contributing ad hoc to projects
- Participating in optimization and digitization processes
As an accountant you will report to the Finance & ICT Manager.
What are we looking for in you as the ideal candidate for this position?
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus
- SAP knowledge and experience is nice to have
- Good basic knowledge of Excel
- Affinity with IT
- Critical, analytical and accurate
- The necessary curiosity
- Fluent communication and reporting
- Team play is as important to you as it is to us
- Mastering the Dutch language and a good knowledge of English
A full time position as an accountant within the local finance team, where you will be encouraged to bring forward and develop ideas, especially in the context of further efficiency gains and digitalization.
Thorough on-the-job training in a dynamic and international work environment. You can count on warm and experienced colleagues.
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive insurance package
- Meal vouchers of €8/day worked
- 18 paid ADV days
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week after the familiarisation period
- Payroll bonus
Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org